Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

maori religion

1: what is religions role in society:
-to help people understand your way of life and creation
-to inform people of your gods
-religion plays a big part in bringing people together

2: similaries between missionaries and the Maori religion
-both sang songs about their gods
-both told stories of their gods
-both were brought together through the telling of their religions
-both beleived in a god of some form

3:conflicts between the maori and missionaries

-they didnt believe in the same thing, so they fought over what was right and wrong
-they beleivied strongly in their religions, so they refused to convert to the other religion, causing conflict.
-they refused to accept each other and their different religons

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.