Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Supergirl

Image result for supergirl


A message from Supergirl, welcome to earth is do not judge a person by their background, or where they come from. This is because if we judge someone by their background, we easily get mislead, and make the wrong assumptions about a person. We saw this in the scene where Supergirl captured the daxamite Mo-El, where he was accused of an assassination attempt on the president, just because he was from Daxam, this was later proven to be false. I think it is important to get to know a person before judging them, because that way, we can understand their situation, and if they are truly like the rest of their people. It makes me think about how misjudged people are in the real world, especially immigrants, and foreigners. In an ideal world, nobody is judged, people get to know others before they are judged, and people get along better than people currently do.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic paragraph, Kerri! You have structured your ideas well.
    I agree that we should get to understand each other better.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.