Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

phones and their history

In Social studies, we were asked to study the history of phones and make a timeline about it. We were then asked to record our screen time for an entire weekend and write up our total amount of hours. We did this because we were answering the question "are people addicted to their phones" My graphs give 2 pieces of information, the first one (pie) answers which devices are used the most around home. the results showed that tvs and cellphones were used the most. The other graph asks which gender out of 10bu are on devices more. By totalling up the hours of all boys and all girls, it clearly shows that boys use their devices for a longer amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.