Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

hom3ec work week 3

link to stick man work- hygiene vs personal safety

bacteria video

1)germs which are bad for you
2)oxygen, food, time, moisture, temperature, neutral ph levels
3)wash hands, clean food before use, have a clean uniform available
4)bacteria spreading from one thing to another- it can cause disease, make you get sick, and even kill you in some instances.


thernometer link: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Zzl42AjSLvjDkwOeF46VJh0b2FDpXwFG_z3PENyqk5w/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.