Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

interpersonal skills for business-resilience

i learnt: that resilience can help you adapt to change quickly.
my favourite resilience quote is: choose to bounce back from challenges

was there anything i found difficult to understand?
no

the video who moved my cheese was about 4 characters, 2 mice, sniff and scurry, as well as 2 tiny people, hem and haw, they all ran from their homes everyday to go find cheese, but one day, it was moved. sniff and scurry adapted to change quickly, and went hunting for new cheese. hem and haw however, stayed at the old cheese station, growing more hungry, until one day, haw also went to find new cheese, and was successful, but hem stayed at the old station, making haw think sometimes, would he find new cheese?

it taught me that change sometimes will happen quickly.

during this business and enterprise kete i will be able to pick myself up quickly and get back on track.
i will be able to do this by fixing any mistakes made and doing the right thing


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.